Thursday, December 2
Shadow

Sports News

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer reveals he remains in touch with Erling Haaland

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer reveals he remains in touch with Erling Haaland

Online Betting Sites - Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has admitted he keeps in touch with Erling Haaland, with Manchester United continuously linked with the Borussia Dortmund striker. Solskjaer and Haaland worked together during the former's time in charge at Molde in the pair's native Norway and the United boss attempted to sign the forward before he swapped RB Salzburg for Dortmund in January 2020. Haaland's star has risen further since his switch to the Bundesliga and he is currently one of the most in demand young players in world football. United and Real Madrid have both been linked with a move for the 20-year-old, and his agent Mino Raiola stated on Wednesday that just ten clubs can afford his client - four of which are Premier League teams. Any potential Solskjaer-Ha...
Luis Suarez reveals Barcelona sold him because he was ‘not good enough’

Luis Suarez reveals Barcelona sold him because he was ‘not good enough’

Online Betting Malaysia - Atletico Madrid forward Luis Suarez has revealed he was offloaded by Barcelona in the summer after the Catalan giants claimed he was no longer good enough to perform at the highest level. Suarez was unceremoniously booted out of Camp Nou last summer, with Juventus leading the race for his signature for months, only for Atletico Madrid to swoop in late and seal a £5.5m deal to land the Uruguayan. Since joining Atletico, Luis Suarez has bagged 16 goals in 20 La Liga appearances, enough to see him tied with Lionel Messi at the top of the league's scoring charts, which has left Barcelona with egg on their face as Suarez confessed to France Football that they felt he was not capable of such form. “What really bothered me was that they told me that I was old ...
Hector Bellerin considering Arsenal exit as PSG ‘revive interest’

Hector Bellerin considering Arsenal exit as PSG ‘revive interest’

Online Betting Malaysia - PSG are said to be considering a second bid for Arsenal defender Hector Bellerin, with the Spaniard considering a fresh start in Paris. Bellerin was heavily linked with a move in the summer of 2020 but neither PSG or Barcelona were prepared to meet Arsenal's asking price, which stood at more than £40m. There were reports the French side went as high as £25m, but that was rejected by the Gunners, who preferred to keep hold of the right-back. Reports at the time suggested the player wanted to leave but Mikel Arteta was able to persuade him to stay and fight for his place. He has done just that, making 27 appearances so far this season, despite some criticism for his inconsistent performances. While there is nothing to suggest that Hector Bellerin will pus...
PSG identify Harry Kane as ‘top target’ if Kylian Mbappe leaves

PSG identify Harry Kane as ‘top target’ if Kylian Mbappe leaves

Online Betting Malaysia - It was only a matter of time before rumours of a reunion between Harry Kane and Mauricio Pochettino at PSG started to surface. It's go time. It was under Pochettino that Kane blossomed into one of the finest strikers in world football at Tottenham, but despite all the individual success they enjoyed, Kane is still yet to win a trophy in his career. With PSG a trophy-winning machine in France, the links sort of wrote themselves, but The Mirror take it one step further and claim that Kane and Pochettino have been in contact over WhatsApp, and their close relationship has left the PSG boss keen to link up once again. As it stands, there is no way PSG would be able to sign Kane. Spurs chairman Daniel Levy is thought to be looking for somewhere in excess of ...
Yohan Cabaye retires from professional football at 35

Yohan Cabaye retires from professional football at 35

Sports Betting Odds - Yohan Cabaye has retired from professional football after last playing for Saint-Etienne in 2019-20 season; France midfielder made 175 Premier League appearances during spells with Newcastle United and Crystal Palace. Yohan Cabaye spent more than five seasons in the Premier League across separate spells in the north-east and London and won 48 caps for his country, with Lille and Paris Saint-Germain also among his former clubs. He made the announcement in a Twitter post headed: "Final whistle…" The attached statement read: "It is with great emotion that after more than 17 years of passion, love for football, great emotion and memories that will always remain engraved in my mind, I announce the end of my professional football career. "Even if this decision...
Real Madrid eye Pau Torres as Sergio Ramos replacement

Real Madrid eye Pau Torres as Sergio Ramos replacement

Online Betting Sites - Real Madrid are considering a move for Villarreal defender Pau Torres as a potential replacement for Sergio Ramos, should the long-serving captain depart the Bernabeu in the summer. Ramos' contract expires at the end of the 2020/21 season and although negotiations over extending his current deal have been rumbling on for some time, with the club requiring the defender to take a pay cut, an exit this summer is beginning to look likely. The World Cup winner has spent the last 16 years of his career at Real Madrid after joining from Sevilla in 2005, and his departure would leave a substantial void for Real to fill. The Spanish champions have reportedly already identified Braga defender David Carmo as a potential successor to Ramos, and according to Goal, V...
Jose Mourinho reveals plan to turn Tottenham’s poor form around

Jose Mourinho reveals plan to turn Tottenham’s poor form around

Online Betting Sites - Jose Mourinho has said he and his coaching staff are doing 'everything we can' in order to help Tottenham get their season back on track. Spurs have lost five of their last six games in all competitions, and a dismal winter run has seen them slip out of the Premier League title race and all the way down the table to ninth place. Many of Tottenham's recent defeats have been exacerbated by individual defensive errors, and Mourinho was asked what he and his coaches are trying to do to put an end to this wretched run. "Everything we can," he said ahead of the first leg of Spurs' Europa League round of 32 tie with Wolfsberger. "Starting with players receiving their own [analysis to their] phones, iPads immediately. Analysis of all the situations so they can rea...
Bayern Munich confirm signing of Dayot Upamecano from RB Leipzig

Bayern Munich confirm signing of Dayot Upamecano from RB Leipzig

Online Betting Sites - Bayern Munich have confirmed they have reached an agreement to sign RB Leipzig centre-back Dayot Upamecano once the summer transfer window opens. The 22-year-old was widely expected to leave the club at the end of the season once his £38m release clause becomes active, and Bayern swooped in early to beat Liverpool and Chelsea to his signature. After Upamecano signalled his intention to join Bayern talks over personal terms accelerated quickly, and Bayern have now taken to their official website to confirm that the Frenchman has penned a five-year contract with the German giants. “We are happy that we were able to sign Dayot Upamecano for FC Bayern Munich," said sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic. "Dayot will be a very important component for our team ...
Jose Mourinho claims Gareth Bale fitness post on Instagram was ‘totally wrong

Jose Mourinho claims Gareth Bale fitness post on Instagram was ‘totally wrong

Jose Mourinho claims Gareth Bale fitness post on Instagram was 'totally wrong Online Betting Sites - Jose Mourinho has commented on an ill-timed Instagram post from Gareth Bale, though revealed the Welshman will be in Tottenham's squad to face Manchester City if he declares himself fit. Bale's loan return to Spurs has been a disappointment so far, scoring just four times in all competitions, and he has made most of his appearances in cup matches. He was expected to be involved in some capacity during the FA Cup defeat to Everton on Wednesday, but was left out of the squad. Bale and his entourage had posted a picture on Instagram with the caption 'Good session today', hinting at his availability, but Mourinho has now addressed the confusion caused. Speaking in his pre-match...
Sergio Ramos offers update on knee surgery from incredible purple sofa

Sergio Ramos offers update on knee surgery from incredible purple sofa

Sergio Ramos offers update on knee surgery from incredible purple sofa Online Betting Sites - Real Madrid centre-back Sergio Ramos has reassured fans that he is feeling good after undergoing surgery on a knee injury..Ramos had been attempting to play through the pain barrier but found himself unable to join in with a training session on Friday and was referred to the club doctor, who revealed that surgery was the only option. The news came as a crushing blow for Real Madrid, who are expected to be without their captain for up to seven weeks, but the 34-year-old took to Twitter to reassure fans that he will be back on the pitch soon. In the video of himself giving an update on his well-being, Ramos' incredible, purple sofa took centre stage. The couch appears to be made from 1...